Make Your Own Garden Kit!
- Terra cotta pots
- Patio paint
- Potting soil
- Kraft paper coin envelopes
- Paper mache box or other container
- Assorted rubber stamps, paints, etc.
- Paint the pots according to your color scheme, let dry, then put a clear coat on top.
- Paint the paper mache boxes (or other container) to match pots.
- Fill mini paper, or clear candy bags with enough potting soil to fill all the pots in the kit.
- Decorate coin envelopes, fill with assorted seeds, seal, then label. You can also use mini return address labels, printed with the name of the herb in packet, to seal envelope.
Old tins, perhaps even old lunch boxes, are a nice alternative to the paper mache boxes, if your pots are small enough.